How do I apply for alternative sentencing?

Complete the fillable Alternative Sentencing Application (PDF) and collect the required documents

At least 30 days prior to the court-ordered commitment date, call or e-mail the alternative sentencing officer for an appointment. This appointment will be to turn in the application and required documentation.

Call 530-265-1291

Email Alternative Sentencing 

Show All Answers

1. Who may apply?
2. Which programs are available through alternative sentencing?
3. Are there any fees?
4. What may cause someone to be denied?
5. How do I apply for alternative sentencing?
6. If I am approved, can I be removed from the program?
7. If I am removed from the program, what will happen?