How do I get a copy of a police report?

Contact the law enforcement agency that generated the report for their policy on releasing reports.  If the agency refers you to the District Attorney, please make your request in writing.  We generally only release law enforcement reports to an attorney of record.

Show All Answers

1. I want to file a report with your office. How do I do that?
2. If I have information about a pending criminal case, where do I report this information?
3. I am a victim in a case, but I no longer want to press charges. How do I get the charges dropped?
4. How can I reach a Deputy District Attorney directly?
5. How can I change my court date?
6. My driver license was suspended. How do I get my license back?
7. I am a defendant and I don't like the attorney representing me. Can I speak directly to a Deputy District Attorney about my case?
8. If a case is closed, how do I get my property back?
9. When will a defendant be released from jail?
10. How do I get a copy of a police report?