How do I file a land use complaint?

Land use complaints can be filed at the CDA Customer Service Center at the Nevada County Administrative Center. All formal complaints must be filed on the official form, and must be signed. The name of the complainant is confidential. If you have questions concerning the filing of a complaint, contact the Code Compliance Division of the Community Development Agency at 530-265-1222 Option 4, or visit the Code Compliance Division webpage.

Show All Answers

1. What are the fees for different Planning Department services?
2. How do I make a request for project notification?
3. What is my zoning?
4. How can I change my zoning?
5. How do I get a map of my property?
6. Can my property be subdivided?
7. Are there any environmental constraints on my property?
8. What are my building setbacks?
9. Can I put a Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) on my property?
10. Who is authorized to prepare biological inventories in the unincorporated County?
11. How do I file a land use complaint?
12. Is my property in a floodplain?
13. Can I have animals on my property?
14. What are the timelines for processing land use permits?