What buses can I take?

The Transit System has Scheduled Routes to Nevada County Behavioral Health sites in Grass Valley. Contact the Transit Service department at 530-477-0103 or 888-660-7433.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get services at Nevada County Behavioral Health?
2. Where are you located?
3. Do you speak Spanish?
4. Will you take my insurance?
5. Where do I get drug treatment?
6. I am worried that my child is using drugs or is drinking alcohol. Can you help me with this?
7. What should I expect in my child's first appointment?
8. What ages do you treat?
9. How do I see a psychiatrist?
10. What buses can I take?
11. How do you handle confidentiality?