How do I see a psychiatrist?

For Adults contact the information the main number at 530-265-1437, or call toll free at 888-801-1437.  The Access therapist will review the process with you.

If you believe that your child needs medication to get better.  Call the Children's Access therapist at 530-470-2736.  The therapist will have you come into the office and meet a few times and then connect you with our Child Psychiatrist.  

Show All Answers

1. How do I get services at Nevada County Behavioral Health?
2. Where are you located?
3. Do you speak Spanish?
4. Will you take my insurance?
5. Where do I get drug treatment?
6. I am worried that my child is using drugs or is drinking alcohol. Can you help me with this?
7. What should I expect in my child's first appointment?
8. What ages do you treat?
9. How do I see a psychiatrist?
10. What buses can I take?
11. How do you handle confidentiality?