How do I pay for my fee?

Permits may be paid by check, cash, money order or credit card in person at our CDA office located at the address at the top of this page. Additionally, you can pay online with a virtual check or credit card. Please click here to be directed to our online payment page. 

Show All Answers

1. I’m thinking of buying an existing food business. What do I need to do?
2. How do I submit a set of plans for plan check?
3. How do I pay for my fee?
4. When does my health permit expire?
5. May I sell food I make at home?