The Nevada County Planning Department released the Notice of Public Hearing on the proposed Idaho Maryland Mine – Rise Grass Valley Project.
The Planning Commission will hold a Special Meeting for the Public Hearing of the proposed Idaho Maryland Mine – Rise Grass Valley Project on May 10 and may be continued on May 11, 2023, as needed.
Public Hearing Details
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023, from 9 am-5 pm, and may be continued to May 11, 2023, beginning at 9 am, as needed.
- Eric Rood Administration Center Board of Supervisor Chambers, located at 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City.
- Further information on how to participate and provide written or oral comments at the public hearing can be found in the Notice of Public Hearing.
Where to Find Project Documents
- The Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is available for public review online at www.NevadaCountyCA.gov/IMMRise.
- Printed copies of the EIR are available at the Nevada County Planning Department, the Madelyn Helling Library, and the Grass Valley Library.
- The Agenda and all documents pertaining to the proposed actions, Staff Reports, and other supporting documents will be available for public review and consideration no later than April 25, 2023, at www.nevadacountyca.gov/1752/Planning-Commission.
Interested residents are encouraged to subscribe for updates and view the project’s planning process and timeline on the website at www.NevadaCountyCA.gov/IMMRise.