How Can I Spend More Time With My Children?

Our office does not handle custody and/or visitation issues. Please contact the Family Law Facilitator for help at 530-362-5328.

If you live locally you must go to their office:

201 Church Street

Suite 10

Nevada City, CA (at the courthouse)

Truckee or Sierra County

If you live in Truckee or Sierra County, call 530-362-5328 to make an appointment when the Family Law Facilitator will be in your area.