Change Your Support Amount

Request a Modification

If you feel your child support is too high, you can always request a modification. You can request a modification with our office or you can file your own motion with the court (contact the Family Law Facilitator).

If you request a modification through our office, we will mail the paperwork to you. Fill out the paperwork and mail or bring into our office within 20 business days. If your case qualifies for a modification, we will contact both parties to determine if there is agreement on the new rate. If you and the other parent agree, we do not need to go to court. Your caseworker will draft a Stipulation for both parties to sign. If both parents do not agree, a court hearing will be set.
Children Walking to Door to house

If You Cannot Pay

If you cannot make your full payment, pay as much as you can until we can get your order reviewed.