Replace Documents

Replace Lost Identification & Documents

Vital RecordsVictims of federally declared disasters who need to replace lost or damaged DMV-related documents can do so free of charge at a local DMV field office. You may also have Nevada County Birth, Death, and Marriage records replaced at no cost at Nevada County Clerk-Recorder’s Office. Contact 530-265-1221 or visit Vital Requests | Nevada County, CA ( for more information. Nevada County only has records for vitals that occurred in our county. Contact the proper county in which the event took place. Divorce records are located at Superior Court in Nevada City Superior Court of California, County of Nevada (