Request a Copy of a Report or Submit a Public Records Act Request

To request a copy of a crime or coroner's report or to submit a public records act request, please complete an online request through GovQA.  The final report will be made available to you upon completion and receipt of any fees due.

For any additional questions, please contact our Records Division at (530) 265-1471.