Forms for the Clerk-Recorder's Office

Legal Notice

Pursuant to California Government Code 24004 and B and P Code 6126:
The staff of the Recorder's Office is forbidden by California Legal Codes to practice law or provide legal advice. This prohibition includes giving advice about what forms you might need or how you should fill them out.

These are the only forms/applications available from the Clerk-Recorder's office.

Fictitious Business Name


Marriage License

Copies / Vital Records Request