Chromebooks and laptops are available for in-house use at several Nevada County Community Libraries.
- Go to the circulation desk to check out a Chromebook or laptops.
- You must be 12 or older to check out for in-house use.
- By using, you are agreeing to the Library's Internet Use Policy.
- If you have less than $10.00 in fines, you can check out a Chromebook or laptop.
- You are allowed up to 2 hours on a Chromebook or laptop per day.
- All of our Chromebooks and laptops can connect to our wireless network.