Client Satisfaction

The Department of Social Services Child Welfare Services division wants to hear from you regarding the service provided to you. This information is used to continuously improve services.

If you were not satisfied with the service, there are a few options. Discuss it with your assigned worker. If you cannot resolve the problem, discuss it with the worker's supervisor. You can reach the supervisor by calling 530-273-4291 or 888-456-9380.

The complaints should be submitted as soon as possible so a resolution can be reached promptly. Your input will be greatly appreciated.


If you cannot resolve the issue with the CWS Program Manager, you also have the right to contact in order:

  • The Director of the Department of Social Services
  • The Director of the Health and Human Services Agency

You may reach them by calling the Department of Social Services at 530-265-1340.